The Fire Emblem Engage expansion pass will be giving you more characters from across the history of the series. However, there is even more content to consider when purchasing this DLC. Here’s everything in the Fire Emblem Engage expansion pass.
Everything You Get With The Fire Emblem Engage Expansion Pass First Wave
The Fire Emblem Engage expansion pass will have a lot of content for you to download once purchased. The first wave will be released alongside the game on January 20. It will include:
- Edelgard, Claude, and Dmitri as one emblem bracelet. This will increase your stats and help a character gain a 20% increase in EXP. You’ll need to watch the Lookout Ridge event at the Somniel.
- Tiki as an emblem, which helps improve your stat growth with every level up. You’ll need to beat the Divine Paralogue map first.
- Boots, Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Spirit Dust, Secret Book, Speedwing, Goddess Icon, Dracoshield, and Talisman as support items after visiting the Somniel for the first time.
- New accessories you can get from the boutique at the Somniel. This includes the Rare Set, Frilled Band, Big Ribbon, Single Earring, and Round Specs.
- The Silver Card, which discounts items from the Armory and the Item Shop by 30%. It will be available on the Divine Paralogue map.
What Do The Other Waves Include?
There will be three moves waves to come for the Fire Emblem Engage expansion pass in 2023. The last one will be major. Nintendo has been more cryptic about the other waves, but we do know the following:
- More character emblems, accessories, and support items.
- Additional story content in Wave 4, which includes “new characters, new maps and a separate story from the main, chapter-based story,” according to the Nintendo eShop.
What's Your Reaction?
An experienced freelance writer, Chris has a vast knowledge of the gaming medium. With a Bachelor of Communications degree, he hopes to elevate his writing further. His favorite games are Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good & Evil, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.