Crackling Voltage Event Announced for Pokemon GO
Things are about to get electric with the Crackling Voltage event in Pokemon GO! Electric-type Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild, and Trainers can look forward to the Legendary Pokémon Tapu Koko, a guardian deity of the Alola region, returning in Five-Star raids. Also, for the first time in Pokemon GO, you’ll be able to encounter Shiny Helioptile and Shiny Tapu Koko, if you’re lucky.
Check out Trainer Tips video for more:
About Crackling Voltage
- Date and Time 📅
- From Friday, January 27, 2023 at 10:00am, to Sunday February 5, 2023 at 11:59pm local time.
- Bonuses ⭐
- Different Pokémon will be hatching from 7km eggs
- Shiny Tapu Koko and Shiny Helioptile debut
- Field Research 🔍
- Voltorb, Hisuian Voltorb, Plusle, Minun, Emolga and Helioptile as Field Research rewards
- Wild Encounters 🍃
- Regular – Ekans, Magnemite, Grimer, Electrike, Stunky, Blitzle, Ferroseed, Helioptile and Grubbin. Rare – Beldum and Dedenne
- Raids ⚔️
- T1 – Alolan Grimer, Shinx, Bronzor, Klink and Helioptile.
- T3 – Venomoth, Galarian Weezing, Jolteon and Mawile.
- T5 – Tapu Koko and Registeel (with Zap Cannon)
- Mega – Mega Gengar and Mega Aerodactyl.
Look forward to this event starting late this week, and stay tuned for more news about Pokemon GO and the Mythical Wishes season.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new event for Pokemon GO? Are you excited? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.