Fire Emblem Engage will be heating up the winter season with its epic strategic battles and glorious anime-inspired graphics. In addition, there are a bunch of original Fire Emblem Engage characters to meet alongside the emblems that represent old favourite protagonists like Marth and Ike. Here are all of the Fire Emblem Engage characters in the game.
Original Fire Emblem Engage Characters
Like every game before it in the series, Fire Emblem Engage will be introducing us to a large roster of characters to meet. They include:
- Alear, the main protagonist with strange red and blue hair. They can be either male or female. The official Nintendo website says that they’re a “successor to the Divine Dragon, awoken from a long sleep.” They use the emblems to “lead the world to peace.”
- Lumera, the Divine Dragon and ruler of Lythos. She took out the Fell Dragon 1,000 years ago.
- Framme and Clanne are twins that are apprentice stewards of the dragon. Framme is called “determined” on the Nintendo website.
- Alfred is the crown prince of Firene. He is called “staunch and loyal” and trains a lot to “strengthen his constitution.”
- Vander is a Steward of the Dragon and has watched over Alear as they have slept during the last 100 years.
- Diamant is the prince of Brodia. He is seen as strong and genuine by his people.
- Ivy is the princess of Elusia. She is called “mysterious” and “melancholy.” She takes her job seriously as well as “she never relaxes her icy royal decorum.”
- Timerra is the complete opposite of Ivy. She reigns over Solm as their princess. She’s bubbly, kind, outgoing, and accessible to her people.
- Veyle is a girl who appears out of nowhere to save Alear from the corrupted. The Nintendo website says “she’s on a journey to find someone.” She’s certainly one of the strangest Fire Emblem Engage characters, due to her unknown origins.
The other original Fire Emblem characters include:
All Fire Emblem Engage Emblems
Similar to a game like Final Fantasy or Persona, you can summon your favourite Fire Emblem characters from across the series to assist you in battle. Part of the narrative of Fire Emblem Engage is that you have to pick up these emblem rings to help stabilize the world and stop encroaching evil forces. Here are all of the Fire Emblem Engage characters that are emblems in the game from day one:
- Male Byleth (Three Houses)
- Celica (Gaiden)
- Female Corrin (Fates)
- Eireka (The Sacred Stones)
- Ike (Path of Radiance)
- Leif (Genealogy of the Holy War)
- Lucina (Awakening)
- Lyn (The Blazing Blade)
- Marth (Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light)
- Micaiah (Radiant Dawn)
- Roy (The Binding Blade)
- Sigurd (Genealogy of the Holy War)
There will be other emblems coming to the game via DLC, such as Claude and Tiki through the expansion pass.
What's Your Reaction?
An experienced freelance writer, Chris has a vast knowledge of the gaming medium. With a Bachelor of Communications degree, he hopes to elevate his writing further. His favorite games are Kingdom Hearts, Beyond Good & Evil, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.