TERNOX has announced their plans for their latest game, STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator to come to the Nintendo Switch sometime next year.
Here’s the trailer:
About STONKS-9800: Stock Market Simulator
A simulator of a businessman on the Japanese stock market in the 80s and 90s. Chill, catch a retro vibe, and watch your profits grow in the text-based game STONKS-9800.
– Buy stocks, get dividends, monitor the stock price;
– Your actions affect the market;
– Keep an eye on your health and do not overwork, lest you end up in the hospital;
– Take care of a lot of problems;
– Buy your own real estate and cars, increasing your level of comfort;
– Manage the company, having a controlling interest;
– The opportunity to earn not only the legal way;
– Mini-games: pachinko and betting on horse races;
– Many other features and unexpected situations await you in STONKS-9800.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this stock market simulator? Are you intrigued? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.