Spidersaurs Getting Limited Run Collector’s Edition on Switch
Limited Run Games have announced more details regarding their physical edition of the co-op ‘run ‘n’ gun’ Spidersaurs. It appears that the title is now getting a Collector’s Edition as well as a Standard.
What’s Included in the Spidersaurs Collector’s Edition?
The Spidersaurs Collector’s Edition will set you back by $64.99 and includes the following items:
- Physical Copy of Spidersaurs for Nintendo Switch
- Retro-Styled Box
- Ingest Parking Sticker
- Spidersaurs Original Soundtrack
- Spidersaurs Comic book
- Victoria Concert Ticket
- Two-Sided 18″ x 24″ Poster w/ Tips & Tricks Map
- Pizzextinction Free Pizza Coupon (Not valid)
The nightmarish dinosaur-spider hybrids known as Spidersaurs have run amok and only you (and a friend in co-op mode) can stop them! Created by InGest Corp to provide the meat and muscle that humanity needs to end world hunger, the Spidersaurs are now on the loose, leaving it to two former taste-testers – officer-in-training Adrian and punk-rocker Victoria – to use their awesome firepower to overcome six stages of ferocious run-‘n’-gun action. Blast through a sweltering jungle, an infested laboratory, the heart of a live volcano, and more! The tangy food source with a bite is biting back, but by grabbing power-ups, gaining new abilities, and obliterating everything in sight, you can send these mutant monstrosities back to the stone age.
- Intense, Saturday-morning-cartoon-style action for one or two players — complete with theme song and epic intro from Powerhouse Animation!
- Two distinct playable characters: punk rocker Victoria and officer-in-training Adrian!
- Unleash awesome firepower — everything from spread guns and lasers to detonating footballs and bass-heavy electronica! Twelve weapons in all!
- Explosive environments including volcanoes, jungles, laboratories, and more!
- A menagerie of unique and terrifying Spidersaurs to battle!
- Unlock new abilities as you advance through the InGest Corp facility!
- Three difficulty settings: Well Done, Medium, and Rare!
- Unlockable arcade mode and speedrun mode!
Preorders for the Spidersaurs Collector’s Edition begin on January 6, 2023 and can be ordered, alongside the Standard Edition through the Limited Run website here.
Thanks for stopping by Nintendo Link for all your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this Limited Run release? Will you be picking it up? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.