Chibig has announced the release date for their anticipated Kickstarter-funded title Ankora: Lost Days. The new cute-as-heck survival adventure launches on Nintendo Switch and Steam on September 15th, 2022. PS4, Xbox, and Epic releases planned for later this year.
Check out the Kickstarter trailer:
About Ankora: Lost Days
Ankora is the moment in your life when you stop being a child and start standing on your own two feet. Mûn is a talented space explorer from the Interstellar Patrol who wants to prove herself to the Academy, but that leads her to make a serious mistake and end up trapped on the planet Ankora.
- Play at your own pace, modifying the environment at will and surviving the different biomes and dangers in Ankora.
- A tale about growing up, relying on others to overcome challenges and connect with the spirit of nature. A balance of exploration and terraforming mechanics while maintaining a focus on narrative.
- Thanks to the inhabitants of Ankora, the Anks, Mûn will learn to craft her own tools and build different structures to make her own way through the planet.
- The Anks will teach Mûn about empathy and helping each other, and Mûn will teach them to open up peacefully to other races.
- Level up with each action and learn new recipes, skills in order to improve your chances of surviving.
- Visuals inspired by the Studio Ghibli films like Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind with Polly Pocket- style scenarios. A game that encourages connecting with nature and learning to respect it.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this Kickstarter game? Are you interested? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.