Microids and Pendulo Studio have announced a final release date for the Nintendo Switch version of Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo, and the game will launch on September 27th, 2022. Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo was announced for Switch last year, but we finally have news on a release date!
Check out the new trailer:
About Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo
Ed Miller, a writer, came out unscathed from his car crash down into Brody Canyon, California.
Even though no one was found inside the car wreckage, Ed insists that he was traveling with his wife and daughter. Traumatized by the event, he begins to suffer from severe vertigo. As he starts therapy, he will try to uncover what really happened on that tragic day.
Prepare yourself for a most disturbing investigation inside the human mind: truth is sometimes worse than madness.
- An original story about obsession, manipulation and madness, inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece Vertigo.
- Live a powerful narrative experience paying tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of the thriller genre.
- Investigate through the vision of three characters: everyone has a different story to tell.
- Explore several timelines to cross-check the events and separate reality from deceptive memories.
- Developed by the award-winning adventure game studio Pendulo Studios.
Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo will be sold physically and digitally on the Nintendo Switch. A limited edition is planned that contains the game, an art book, and a digital soundtrack.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this announcement? It looks quite interesting. Let us know what you think in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.