Pompom Announced For Nintendo Switch
PID Games and Tomo Camp have announced that the upcoming platforming game, Pompom, will be coming to the Nintendo Switch when it releases in 2022.
Check out the trailer:
Out of the hamster wheel and into space, Pompom is on a mission to save his boy Hoshi from the claws of Captain Cat and his wicked crew. Chase down each of the Space Cat Pirates, building platforms as you go. Use whatever it takes: springs, whips, umbrellas, cannons… Nothing can stop Pompom!
One day Pompom was working up a sweat on his hamster wheel, when Hoshi the boy burst into the room, showing a hand of beautiful jewels that fell from the sky with a great ‘BOOM’. Suddenly, Captain Cat & his crew appeared into the room, kidnapping Hoshi into a portal to space. Now Pompom must go on an adventure to save his boy Hoshi from the eight Space Cat Pirates!
- Play a platformer in a new way, moving not the character but the platforms.
- Explore a beautiful tribute to the SNES classics and the 16 bits retro era.
- Adventure across 8 worlds in an epic space rescue: jump on flying fish, dodge nasty arrows, dispel vengeful spirits, swim past piranhas, battle flying saucers, and more.
- Pompom defeats enemies and collects items, and you can use those items and interact with the world to get him to victory.
- Use every item at your disposal: fly out of cannons, swing on ropes, slash vines, splash honey, freeze time and much more.
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this new 2D Platformer? Are you interested? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
A massive lover of all things nerdy, Chelly has been games writing for over 3 years now and hopes to gain more experience and knowledge doing so. Her favourite games are Monster Hunter, Borderlands and Pokemon.