Astral Eclipse Event Coming to Pokemon GO, Features Solgaleo & Lunala
Niantic announced today the new Astral Eclipse event for Pokemon GO, which will finally debit both Solgaleo and Lunala. The event will be held between Wednesday, November 23rd, 2022, at 10am to Monday, November 28th, 2022, at 8pm your local time.
Check out the details for the Astral Eclipse event:
- Pokémon Debuts – The following will be available in Pokémon GO for the first time:
- Use 100 Cosmog Candy during the day to evolve Cosmoem into Solgaleo, the Sunne Pokémon.
- Use 100 Cosmog Candy at night to evolve Cosmoem into Lunala, the Moone Pokémon.
- Special Research – Unlock a new part of the Season-long Special Research for another step in the adventure of Cosmog.
- Encounters – Trainers will be able to encounter the following Pokémon through:
- Wild Encounters:
- Alolan Rattata*, Alolan Sandshrew*, Clefairy*, Alolan Vulpix*, Staryu*, Hoothoot*, Sunkern*, Lunatone*, Solrock*, Munna*, Cottonee*, Petilil, Yungoos*
- One-Star: Drifloon*, Frillish, Inkay*, Rockruff*
- Three-Star: Tentacruel, Druddigon*, Hisuian Braviary*
- Five-Star: Nihilego
- Mega: Mega Houndoom*
- Field Research:
- Complete event-exclusive tasks to encounter Staryu*.
- Collection Challenges – Complete the challenges to receive Stardust.
- New Avatars – In addition to the new avatar items to celebrate the launch of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, Trainers will see a variety of new event-inspired avatar items.
- Nebula Skies will appear for the final time this season.
*If Trainers are lucky, they may encounter a Shiny one.
Look forward to this new event when it debuts in a couple more days!
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this Astral Eclipse event? Are you excited? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.