Hidden Trap, in partnership with Dolores Entertainment, have announced the arrival of the award-winning and critically acclaimed narrative and investigative game Dance of Death: Du Lac & Fey on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 (EU&NA), and Nintendo Switch (EU&NA) on January 27th, 2023.
The game, originally developed by Salix Games and Tea Clipper, praised for its exceptional graphics, great storyline, and fantastic voice cast, immerses players in 1888 Victorian London as they track down Jack the Ripper with Arthurian legends Sir Lancelot Du Lac and Morgana Le Fey.
Check out the trailer:
About Dance of Death: Du Lac & Fey
In Dance of Death: Du Lac & Fey, players take on the roles of the legendary figures of Sir Lancelot Du Lac and Morgana Le Fey, also known as Fey. Du Lac is a highly skilled detective, while Fey is cursed to live in the form of a dog. This curse grants her a keen sense of smell and the ability to speak to animals, providing the team with extra clues and assistance in their investigations. They also have the assistance of psychic Mary Kelly, who has the ability to see into the future and predict the next victims of the Ripper.
The game offers a wide array of true-to-life locations in Victorian London, giving players the chance to immerse themselves in the sights, sounds, and locations of the Ripper’s London. With historically accurate crime scenes, players can examine scenes, and interact with objects and characters, switching between the abilities of each character to uncover the truth and track down the infamous Jack the Ripper.
- The atmosphere of Victorian London shaken by Jack the Ripper murderers
- 3 uniquely empowered playable characters: The knight Sir Lancelot Du Lac, the cursed dog-like witch Morgan Le Fey and the Ripper’s latest victim, Mary Kelly.
- Innovative gameplay combining the characters’ investigative abilities
- Fully playable with the controller on PlayStation, Xbox, and Switch.
- Historically accurate crime scenes and authentic locations in 19th century London and Whitechapel.
- Beautiful environments, characters, and cinematics
- A stellar cast of voice actors, including Perdita Weeks (Kira from Ready Player One), Gareth David-Lloyd (Solas from Dragon Age), and Alexandra Roach (Carrie from Black Mirror).
- An intense storyline from award-winning writers Philip Huxley (Batman: Arkham Knight and Battlefield) and Britain’s Jessica Saunders (BAFTA Breakthrough).
- An immersive soundtrack by world-renowned composers Jools Scott (Flanders Remembers St Pauls Cathedral) and Jeff Rona (God of War, Devil May Cry 5).
Thank you for stopping by Nintendo Link for all of your gaming news and updates! What do you think of this game coming to Nintendo Switch? Are you pumped? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.
What's Your Reaction?
My name is Jason Capp. I am a husband, father, son, and brother, and I am a gamer, a writer, and a wannabe pro wrestler. It is hard to erase the smile on this simple man.